GOD BLESS ISRAEL

The Arab Israeli Conflict? STOP What You're Doing And Watch This. RIGHT NOW!

There were very few times in life when I was left speechless, but this debate left me completely in awe. Every now and then you watch someone give a speech and are left with your jaw hanging on the floor and thinking HOLY COW! This guy just articulated perfectly what I have been feeling for years! 

It's like the guy who finally got the world to see - the King is completely naked, for God's sake!

Dennis Prager, you just left me speechless!



Sometimes I feel like the world has lost its mind and the lines between who stands for evil and who stands for good have been completely blurred. Dennis Prager just clearly and calmly took the blinders off people of academia who have been riding their blind high horse for way too long. 


Who do you see as the biggest threat to peace? 





DEFEND ISRAEL- SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE!


Don't forget to join me on the IsraelShield Facebook Page as well as on @israel_shield on Twitter!


BECOME PART OF THE SHIELD!
CLICK THE SHIELD BELOW! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Of course I am interested in hearing your opinions and thoughts.
No vulgarity please and try to keep to the facts.

DONATE, BECOME PART OF ISRAEL'S SHIELD

Popular Posts