GOD BLESS ISRAEL

This Video Is Going To Make "Palestinians" and Their Supporters Extremely Angry

If I had a dollar for every time I was called a racist after I told them that there NEVER was an Arab country, land, state or nation named Palestine before Israel, I would be a millionaire! 

It was Golda Meir who was the first Israeli official to state the truth about a Palestinian people and she got killed politically for the statement below.


Golda was not the first person to be brave enough to tell the truth about the "Palestinian" people. There were several high-ranking government officials who held the same opinion as Golda with one small difference - they were not from the Israeli government and you will not believe who they were! 



Don't forget to join me on the IsraelShield Facebook Page as well as on @israel_shield on Twitter!



Help Keep IsraelShield Strong.

Become an IsraelShield Partner.

DONATE BELOW!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Of course I am interested in hearing your opinions and thoughts.
No vulgarity please and try to keep to the facts.

DONATE, BECOME PART OF ISRAEL'S SHIELD

Popular Posts