GOD BLESS ISRAEL

Possibly The Funniest Yet Dumbest BDS Video You Will Ever See

I have seen some mixed up BDS activists but these two guys take the cake. If you ever wanted to see what trolls looks like, here they are! Then again, I love it when BDS trolls tell the truth.


Tell me again how BDS is not anti-Semitic.

Video by Israel Advocacy Movement
DEFEND ISRAEL, HIT THE SHARE!


TAKE THE POLL
Is BDS an Anti-Semitic movement? 

 When Was The Last Time you Said THANK YOU To The IDF?
CLICK Below To Show The Men & Women Of The IDF
They Have Your Support!




DEFEND ISRAEL - SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE

-------------------------------

Don't forget to join me on the IsraelShield Facebook Page as well as on @israel_shield on Twitter! 

If you are following @IsraelShield on Twitter or on Facebook, you understand how important it is for me to fight anti-Israel propaganda and lies. I do need your support to continue to defend Israel both online and offline and your contribution will help launch some exciting plans and IsraelShield projects for the future. 

Please take a second and contribute.


Every contribution helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Of course I am interested in hearing your opinions and thoughts.
No vulgarity please and try to keep to the facts.

DONATE, BECOME PART OF ISRAEL'S SHIELD

Popular Posts