GOD BLESS ISRAEL

You Are NOT Going To Believe What This Jordanian Said About Palestine!

I had to listen to this twice and then pinch myself a couple of times in order to make sure I was not hearing things or dreaming.

It's not that what he is saying is so surprising, it's just shocking that he, as a Jordanian, would say such a thing about Israel, Palestine and Jordan.


-------------------

Don't forget to join me on the IsraelShield Facebook as well as on @israel_shield Twitter

 CLICK & SUPPORT IDF SOLDIERS

i support
Join me in supporting over 1,000 families of IDF soldiers who are in need of financial assistance click the HERE.

We will be delivering special Passover packages to these families so that they can enjoy passover without being worries about their financial situation!
There are less than 3 weeks till Passover, help us make their passover holiday a happy one!
Gold-Donate-Button

CLICK Below To Order Your Israel Shield Shirt TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Of course I am interested in hearing your opinions and thoughts.
No vulgarity please and try to keep to the facts.

DONATE, BECOME PART OF ISRAEL'S SHIELD

Popular Posts