GOD BLESS ISRAEL

Need A Prayer? I'll Bring It To The Western Wall in Jerusalem

For those of you following me on Twitter (@israel_shield) or on ISRAEL-SHIELD Facebook, you have seen the pictures I put up every week of the Old City of Jerusalem. Every Thursday evening I drive in to the Old City of Jerusalem for a night of spiritual recharging. 

I spend the evening learning Jewish texts as well as the weekly Torah Portion and praying at the Western Wall. If anyone wants me to leave a prayer for them or someone they care about, just leave your prayer in the comments below and I will deliver it. 

If it is something private that you don't want seen in public, you can send me an email at: israelshield1948@gmail.com.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Of course I am interested in hearing your opinions and thoughts.
No vulgarity please and try to keep to the facts.

DONATE, BECOME PART OF ISRAEL'S SHIELD

Popular Posts