GOD BLESS ISRAEL

It's A MIRACLE! Gaza Corpses Come Alive On TV! Guaranteed To Make You Laugh!

The Arab propaganda machine has seen better days. I have to admit, with Hamas breaking the ceasefire again last night, I needed a good laugh, I just never thought it would be the Arabs themselves that would supply the goods! 

The first course of comedy came from Lebanese TV. I am seriously impressed how this interviewee kept a straight face as he reported thousands of IDF soldiers who...oh just watch it! 


I hope you weren't drinking coffee while watching that and if you were, I am not responsible for any injuries.  

In case the last one did not have you in stitches, I promise you this one will! They are calling the Gaza war a GENOCIDE and they are uploading loads of pictures of dead babies (from Syria) to prove it. 

There are only two ways to explain what you are about to watch, either this is a multiple resurrection or Hamas is lying about the numbers of people killed. 

Tell me you didn't crack up at 1:26!
---

Don't forget to join me on the IsraelShield Facebook Page as well as on @israel_shield on Twitter to join the online debates! We Always Win, We Can't Afford To Lose!



i support


I am fighting against endless anti Israel propaganda and misinformation and have been doing so for years. 


The IsraelShield name, profile and constant defense of Israel is a private project I developed to spread the truth about Israel. 

I am currently working on a new site along with an online mall where you will be able to purchase Israel made goods as well as IDF paraphernalia and religious artifacts from Israel.

I need your help and support to keep up the fight! Please take a second and contribute whatever you can so I can get the IsraelShield site up and keep Israel's shield strong.
Every contribution helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Of course I am interested in hearing your opinions and thoughts.
No vulgarity please and try to keep to the facts.

DONATE, BECOME PART OF ISRAEL'S SHIELD

Popular Posts