GOD BLESS ISRAEL

Here Is Why Israel REALLY Went Into Gaza & Why You MUST Support Them!

 To SHARE This Video---> IDF Enters Gaza LIVE Footage

I have been getting some serious heat from some Tweeps on @IsraelShield (yes follow me) and some very nasty comments on the IsraelShield Facebook page. 
I have heard everything from anti-semitic 'I killed Jesus' (who they claim was a palestinian) to even liberal fools who tell me that this ground operation was unprovoked.

  • I am not going to talk about the 10,000 missiles shot from Gaza aimed at civilian populations in Israel.


  • I am not going to talk about the fact that in 2005 Israel completely left Gaza (every inch up to the 1967 border) and in response they voted in Hamas and started bombarding Israel!


  • I am not going to even discuss the fact that Hamas refused every ceasefire offered to them! 


  • I am not going to discuss that the IDF has located the long range missiles in Gaza in hospitals, schools and UNRWA buildings!


While all these facts are enough of a justification to react, there is a much bigger picture here. This ground operation should have happened a long time ago, and it has nothing to do with missiles. 



Israel is fighting a culture of evil, of self genocide, of terror and a fanatic Islamic regime that worships death. I will keep the videos short but they should all be seen and shared!
 

Who is Hamas? (In their own voices)


This is not just some radical group who yells and doesn't do anything to actualize their dreams of death and destruction. Even their own kids are indoctrinated to hate and murder.
 To SHARE Video--> Children Are Taught To Murder

If this is not child abuse, I don't know what is!
 To SHARE video-->  Child Soldier Of Allah 

 US & Europe fund Gaza Education 
 To SHARE Video-->  Gaza Racism Is US Funded

The use of children is not limited to the classroom.  For Hamas, a dead Arab child is more valuable than a live one, Watch!
 

This war is not about land or missiles. Israel is now fighting the forces of evil and terrorists who worship death over life.
To the people of Gaza who are not terrorists, should be throwing roses at the IDF who are now fighting the terrorists who turned Gaza in to a war zone. It's very simple, you either support Israel or you're part of the problem! 
---

Become A Part Of Israel's Shield!


There is only one way to fight these anti Israel bigots, and that is to get the real information out there. I am defending Israel online and offline 24/7 and am working on a new site to more effectively spread the truth about this conflict and I need your support. 

     

BECOME PART OF ISRAEL SHIELD

Help Protect Israel!

Every amount helps!

SIGN THE PETITION & SUPORT ISRAEL!

Don't forget to subscribe as well as join me on the IsraelShield Facebook Page and @israel_shield on Twitter! One more thing, please let me know in the comments below what you thought about this post! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Of course I am interested in hearing your opinions and thoughts.
No vulgarity please and try to keep to the facts.

DONATE, BECOME PART OF ISRAEL'S SHIELD

Popular Posts