GOD BLESS ISRAEL

Most Kids Play Hide and Seek, Watch How Radical Muslim Kids Play KILL A JEW!

Growing up, there were many games I would play with my friends. If I remember correctly, one of the first games I played with friends was duck, duck, GOOSE! 

Some kids play hide and seek and others play cops and robbers, but these Muslim children from Jenin decided to play....hope you're sitting down, KILL THE JEW!


What are the rules of the game? Watch and learn!



They even got the one playing the Jew to cry Ima, Ima (mother,mother). You still think Israel should negotiate with a culture that teaches their children to murder? 



DEFEND ISRAEL- SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE!


Don't forget to join me on the IsraelShield Facebook Page as well as on @israel_shield on Twitter!


BECOME PART OF THE SHIELD!
CLICK THE SHIELD BELOW! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Of course I am interested in hearing your opinions and thoughts.
No vulgarity please and try to keep to the facts.

DONATE, BECOME PART OF ISRAEL'S SHIELD

Popular Posts