GOD BLESS ISRAEL

This Hamas leader Just Admitted The Most Unbelievable Fact That Will Change Everything!

What do BDS, PLO, Hamas, Hizbollah and most radical Islamic movements surrounding Israel have in common? All justify there actions with a story about occupation of a Palestinian Arab people and country. Every time an online Palestinian activist brings up the fabricated occupation claim I always ask the same question and offer the same challenge. 

If Anyone can give me a year when an Arab country, State or national land called Palestine existed before Israel, I change my blog to PalestineShield! If you can give me a year when Israel ever occupied an Arab country called Palestine I give my house up to a terrorist of their choice! The response is always the same;
"The Sound Of Silence"

If it isn't silence it is usually a barrage of profanity together with a combination of anti-semitic slurs. They say I am biased and am denying the history of an Arab Palestinian nation that's hundreds of years old.
As odd as it sounds, I now have the head of Hamas on my side!
I know you think this is some kind of joke, but watch the video below and listen how a "Palestinian" Hamas leader admits there is no such thing as a Palestinian nation. 


Don't forget to join me on the IsraelShield Facebook Page as well as on @israel_shield on Twitter! 




The summer months are here and IDF soldiers are working hard in the scorching sun. The IDF demands that soldiers carry sufficient amounts of water to keep their bodies hydrated. IDF soldiers are
Along with Standing Together we have launched a campaign to supply IDF soldiers with operational camelback water packs. These packs are designed to keep water fresh and cool at all times and are easily accessible so that soldiers do not need to stop what they are doing in order to drink. 
Each pack cost only $30 and our goal is to reach a minimum of 300 IDF soldiers from elite units (3 platoons) and we need your help to get there. You can sponsor one pack or even sponsor an entire unit.


Sponsor 5 water packs or more and we will send you an official IDF beret with an elite units pin
CLICK BELOW TO BECOME A PARTNER




BECOME AN ISRAEL-SHIELD PARTNER!
Help Keep The Shield Strong!
Every donation helps!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Of course I am interested in hearing your opinions and thoughts.
No vulgarity please and try to keep to the facts.

DONATE, BECOME PART OF ISRAEL'S SHIELD

Popular Posts